Bialek is looking for an experienced and qualified Senior Designer to help create functionally beautiful spaces for a wide variety of clients.
We are looking for someone with great knowledge of commercial, government, and healthcare facilities who can bring strong strategic planning skills to projects. If you enjoy a collaborative, fast-paced, and fun environment where your contributions are visible and highly impactful, this position is for you! You must be detail oriented with the ability to follow through on complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Coordinating, organizing and leading design teams for medium to large scale projects.
- Developing documents for conformance with design concepts and construction administration activities.
- Plan, schedule and direct the development of interior project requirements
- Delivering client presentations
- Supervising and coordinating with Jr. Staff
- Performing specific project interior design, space planning, and development tasks including drawings, calculations, cost estimates and FF&E specifications
- Serve as client’s point of contact for questions, comments, and requests
- Provide client with feedback and follow-up
- Review and understand drawings/concepts prepared by others
- Participates in meetings and activities
- Perform as a team-player
- Reading/responding to and developing FF&E bids and responses.
- BS/BA Degree required from a FIDER/CIDA accredited program
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage several projects at one time
- Auto CAD experience required and CET experience preferred
- Revit experience helpful
- 4+ years systems furniture/space planning experience required
- Commercial design experience and knowledge of manufacturers in the commercial market preferred
- Strong knowledge of the architectural design process
- NCIDQ Certification
- LEED Certification helpful
- Strong work ethic and leadership qualities