Project Manager, Intellistruct
The Project Manager for Intellistruct will be a hands-on, flexible individual who isn’t afraid to get their hands DIRTTy! You will be responsible for the coordination, management, and execution of the installation of prefabricated interior environment projects, in varying sizes and degrees of complexity.
The Project Manager should be experienced working in the construction of commercial interiors, ideally with architectural products, i.e. but not limited to demountable walls, glass storefronts, raised access flooring, etc. Candidate must be comfortable working with General Contractors, in the field or the office, and must be customer-service oriented. With DIRTT as our primary modular construction line, along with 200+ other furniture manufacturers, Intellistruct creates inspiring workplaces across various industries.
- Acts as a single point of contact and holds responsibility for all aspects of interiors projects, from inception to final close-out and invoicing.
- Plans, coordinates and oversees all tasks, critical dates, client and third party interface and relations, as well as performance quality and customer satisfaction.
- Manages General Contractor relationships, attend construction meetings, responsible for maintaining a schedule of values and payment applications.
- Coordinates and works with General Contractors (GC) to maintain project schedule.
- Performs site visits and participates in site measurements for shop drawings by others.
- Manages sub-contractors (installers) to ensure that all installations are completed by a DIRTT certified installer, and per DIRTT quality control standards.
- Generates requests and responses for labor estimates · Manages and tracks change orders relative to the project scope.
- Resolves problems and issues manufacturer deficiencies as quickly as possible, resolving all punch list issues.
- Monitors progress of an entire project from start to finish.
- Reads/Reviews government and GC contracts for project scope and service requirements.
- Develops bid and GC contract responses; generates detailed work plans.
- Promptly communicates progress to clients and the Intellistruct Team.
- Responds promptly to client inquiries · Participates in meetings and activities.
- Performs as a team-player, demonstrating a willingness to be a hands-on problem solver
- 5+ years of Construction experience is required.
- 3+ years Interior Modular Construction or Architectural Products
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Strong product and technical experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage several projects at one time.
- High sense of urgency.
- Leadership qualities, including a calm rational approach to project coordination and problem-solving, able to execute tasks efficiently and calmly.
- Enthusiasm for learning and making customers happy.
- Good computer skills including MS Office and MS Project.
- Competent skills with AutoCAD and/or Revit preferred.
- College Degree