Project Manager, Furniture
Bialek is searching for energetic and creative team
players to join our Project Management team!
The Project Manager will coordinate and manage the execution and installation of furniture projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Manager should be experienced with systems furniture and customer-service oriented.
– Acts as single point of contact and holds responsibility for all aspects of furniture, systems furniture, and interiors projects, from inception to final close-out and invoicing.
– Plans, coordinates and oversees all tasks, critical dates, client and third party interface and relations, as well as performance quality and customer satisfaction.
– Handles Budget and Project administration for assigned projects.
– Site measurements and development of project scope and schedules.
– Coordinates and works with General Contractors (GC) and sub-contractors to maintain installation schedule and quality.
– When applicable, manages General Contractor relationships, attends construction meetings, responsible for maintaining schedule of values and payment applications.
– Manages and tracks change orders relative to the project scope.
– Generates requests and responses for labor estimates.
– Resolves problems and punch list items as quickly as possible.
– Monitors progress of entire project from start to finish.
– Reads/Reviews government and GC contracts for project scope and service requirements.
– Develops bid and GC contract responses; generates detailed work plans.
– Promptly communicates progress to clients and Bialek Team.
– Responds promptly to client inquiries.
– Participates in meetings and activities.
– Performs as a team-player.
– 3+ years Project Management experience required.
– Strong product and technical experience with design, construction or systems furniture required.
– Ability to handle complex and detailed projects required.
– Experience in a Design or Construction environment is preferred.
– Excellent organizational and communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage several projects at one time.
– High sense of urgency, able to execute on tasks efficiently and calmly.
– Good computer skills including MS Office and MS Project.
– Leadership qualities.
– Knowledge of demountable wall industry helpful.
– Enthusiasm for learning and making customers happy.
– College Degree.