New Business, Commercial Sales Representative
Bialek Environments is looking for a Commercial Sales Representative to fill a major sales role within the organization.
An integral part of our fast-growing commercial sales team, this representative will need strong strategic planning skills, be a quick learner, and enjoy adapting to different clients and projects. If you enjoy a collaborative, fast-paced, and fun environment where your contributions are visible and highly impactful, this position is for you! Ideal for someone with design and building experience, this position excels with experience in selling furniture, flooring, lighting, wall coverings, or interior architectural products. You must have excellent networking skills, follow-through, and the ability to ask probing questions that define new opportunities for the company.
- A bachelor’s degree or equal experience in business, design, marketing, or similar fields.
- A broad and comprehensive knowledge of the contract furniture industry with a 3+ years’ experience in successful contract furniture selling and consulting.
- A proven track record of delivering sales results and of servicing and prospecting large companies.
- A strong professional presence that includes excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to communicate with a variety of audiences at once, and critical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- The ability to read and understand floor plans and architectural drawings, as well as furniture specifications and scopes of work.