Jr. Project Manager I
Bialek is searching for energetic and creative team
players to join our Project Management team!
The Project Manager I will assist Senior Project Managers in managing the organization and installation of furniture projects of varying size and complexity. The Jr. Project Manager I must be highly organized, hands-on and customer-service oriented.
– Assists Senior Project Managers with all aspects of furniture, systems furniture, interior renovation projects, from inception to final close-out and invoicing.
– Assists with plans, coordination and all tasks, critical dates, client and third party interface and relations, as well as performance quality and customer satisfaction.
– Promptly communicates progress to clients and Bialek Team.
– Performs site measurements.
– Helps to resolve problems and punch list items as quickly as possible.
– Responds promptly to client inquiries.
– Participates in meetings and activities.
– Performs as a team-player.
– Construction, commercial furniture or Project Management experience a plus.
– Experience in a Design or Construction environment is beneficial.
– Excellent organizational and communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage several projects at one time.
– High sense of urgency, able to execute on tasks efficiently and calmly.
– Good computer skills including MS Office and MS Project.
– Leadership qualities.
– Enthusiasm for learning and making customers happy.
– College degree.