Healthcare Sales Representative
Bialek Environments, a leading provider of healthcare design solutions, is seeking a Healthcare Sales Representative to fill a major sales role within the organization.
With a focus on for-profit, non-profit, and government healthcare clients, the representative will cover the DC Metro region and become the client’s key contact for all transactions. This role is for a key partner for our clients’ business models and patient initiatives. Working closely with a dedicated team of designers, product experts, and contract specialists, this role will secure both product and service contracts, assist with strategic and tactical issues, and provide a leadership role on all major new business initiatives. The successful candidate will combine an understanding of healthcare clients with a hardworking, design oriented personality.
- Minimum 3–5 years healthcare sales experience, preferably in contract furniture.
- Strong relationships with the healthcare community.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be skilled in managing all aspects of business utilizing effective time management techniques.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere ensuring efficiency of projects from start to finish.
- Able to manage projects from design through delivery and installation.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal paired with strong listening skills.
- Must be persistent, responsive, flexible, fun, intelligent, proactive, confident, and detail-oriented.
- A passion for the Healthcare Industry
- EDAC Certification or desire to be certified helpful
- Bachelor Degree required