DIRTT Sales Champion
will be an ambassador for all things DIRTT—responsible for increasing DIRTT business by promoting the
full DIRTT Solution, which includes walls, millwork, modular power and data, floors and green walls, and
An integral part of our fast-growing team, this role will bring construction knowledge and design skills to help clients and partners understand DIRTT’s process and value proposition. The Champion will work closely with our architectural designers to prepare presentations and proposals, building brand awareness and increasing visibility in the marketplace
– Be the voice in the business community and drive sales by raising Intellistruct and DIRTT’s profile with both end users and key influencers—designers, architects, general contractors, and developers.
– Actively engage in business development activities throughout the local business and built industry community by attending a variety of events, being involved in professional groups and associations, and keeping abreast of new developments and shifts in the marketplace.
– Lead showroom tours at Intellistruct’s downtown Green Learning Center and act as the go-to DIRTT presenter, familiar with all sales tools and education methods.
– Become an expert in ICE (DIRTT’s building information modelling software) and using it to share DIRTT’s power with clients and partners.
– Work as a team with manufacturer’s representatives, harnessing each other’s talents to grow the overall DIRTT business in the market.
– Become integral to the Intellistruct team, working with principals, designers, project managers, and coordinators on multiple projects.
– Put DIRTT’s solution and installation expertise to work helping clients create cost-effective, highly functional designs that support the design intent.
– Monitor progress of projects from start to finish, including attending construction meetings.
– Bachelor’s degree required.
– Background in design, architecture, or construction, preferably with a degree in one of these fields.
– Strong presentation skills and ability to handle multiple, complex, detailed projects.
– Industry experience (architecture, architectural products, construction, modular walls) preferred.
– Strong understanding of the construction process, real estate market, and job site conditions
– Very comfortable interacting with general contractors and project managers.
– High sense of urgency and ability to execute tasks efficiently and calmly.
– Self-motivated and entrepreneurial nature—a problem solver, quick thinker, and multitasker.
– An aptitude with technology and willingness to learn.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Strong marketing and sales skills and proven experience in closing sales.
– Previous knowledge of DIRTT’s solutions including its layers and how they work together, as well as an understanding of how DIRTT is installed, would be a plus!