Whether you're a government contractor, general contractor or owner's representative, Bialek Environments will help you achieve your goals, maintain schedules and mitigate risks on your next project requiring furnishings or interior modular construction.
We understand the ins and outs of your business—county codes, bonding, insurance and the critical nature of your schedules—so we serve not just as an asset to your clients, but to you as well. Count on Bialek for:
- Industry-specific expertise. We have been serving the needs of commercial, education and government organizations since 1991. Our healthcare expertise goes back further than that.
- Specialized classifications and capabilities. Bialek is certified as both a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) by the Small Business Administration, and a woman-owned business by the Woman's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). We are members of the US Green Building Council. We have government security clearances. We also offer office furniture and interior design under numerous government contract vehicles.
- Contract office furniture. Bialek is a trusted distributor for more than 200 manufacturers of office chairs, desks, modular walls, case goods, upholstery and specialized furnishings, including those from Herman Miller, Gunlocke, Paoli, National and Geiger.
- Interior modular construction. Bialek is one of the region's leading DIRTT dealers, as well as a dealer for other brands of demountable walls, raised flooring and modular power and data solutions.
- Interior design and sustainable design. Bialek is one of the most innovative designers of office interiors in the Mid-Atlantic region, working on a broad spectrum of projects from the simple to the complex. We are also committed to sustainability and can help with everything from sourcing sustainable products to LEED consulting.
Early involvement makes a big difference. Bialek is a highly responsive, well-informed and transparent partner to work with. We understand the time- and budget-sensitive nature of your contracts. Because of that, we encourage you to contact us as early as possible in your engagement to help create a successful project and a satisfied client.