Whether you call on Bialek for design services, office furniture purchases, interior modular construction, move management or asset maintenance services, you'll be assigned a project manager to serve as a consistent point of contact throughout your project. Big or small, complex or simple, we'll transform your design or other requirements into a workspace that inspires.
From furniture management to interior modular construction management, Bialek's project managers provide a number of services to ensure your project goes off without a hitch. We provide any and all of the following service, scaling our involvement to fit your needs:
- Needs assessment. Your Bialek project manager works with you to assess your needs, then they use that information to make recommendations for any furniture you need or for otherwise following through on your goals.
- Scope development. Your Bialek project manager works alongside one of our account managers to develop the plan for what is needed to complete your project, from ordering and design to hiring any tradesmen that may be needed and installation.
- Scheduling and sequencing. Using the information from the first two steps, we create a comprehensive schedule for how your project will proceed. The schedule is created with deep sensitivity for your need to remain operational throughout the project.
- Verification of existing conditions. Prior to a move or the addition of new furnishings, we conduct a visual inspection of your site and existing furnishings. Even if you're just placing a new order, we'll need to visit your site to see the installation area, check your building's loading area, assess the size of your elevators and other logistical considerations that could affect the success of the project.
- Design validation and trade coordination. Your Bialek project managers work closely with design professionals from the beginning of every project where design is needed. Once design is complete, they check your design against existing conditions and installation logistics to ensure your expectations are met and risk is reduced. If construction is required, your project manager also works with those trades to ensure a smooth build out and installation.
- Site logistics management. Your Bialek project manager will manage all the logistics on moving or installation day to make sure everything goes as planned.
- Punch list management. Bialek's project managers make sure what you ordered is what you get, what you've designed is made real and that everything is in new and working order, as it should be. If a vendor fails to ship items or gets items wrong, we act as your advocate to get the situation rectified as soon as possible.
Professionals who are a cut above. Bialek's project management team consists of highly experienced professionals with backgrounds in interior design, furniture installation and client services. Since many of our projects are highly complex, you can be sure every detail is attended to when it comes to budgeting, scheduling, coordination and installation. For those in the government marketplace, you can rest easy knowing we have the security clearances to get the job done.
Bialek's project managers value open and clear communication when working with you, as well as with your facilities management, contracting and architecture team. We want to make sure we're on-site, available and ready to serve whenever you or your contractors need us.