The ideal New Business, Commercial Sales Representative candidate will…
- Build key relationships within the commercial real estate community that lead to projects and create end-user sales.
- Be a strong and effective communicator, both verbally and graphically, and able to lead presentations and proposal creation.
- Have a high degree of resilience for difficult competitive situations and the ability to describe differentiators that secure projects.
- Possess strong business acumen with an understanding of top-line sales, profit margins, and strategic product positioning.
- Have a high sense of urgency, both while pursuing leads and within projects.
- Be a team leader to secure both product and service contracts, assist with strategic and tactical issues and plans, and provide leadership on major new business initiatives and project planning.
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equal experience in business, design, marketing, or similar fields.
- A broad and comprehensive knowledge of the contract furniture industry with a 3+ years’ experience in successful contract furniture selling and consulting.
- A proven track record of delivering sales results and of servicing and prospecting large companies.
- A strong professional presence that includes excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to communicate with a variety of audiences at once, and critical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- The ability to read and understand floor plans and architectural drawings, as well as furniture specifications and scopes of work.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable, growing company eager to build their team, apply today!
Bialek Environments, privately owned and headquartered in Rockville, MD, believes every workplace should inspire excellence. And we’ve been helping make that happen since 1991 by providing full-service office furniture and interior construction technology that foster creativity, encourage collaboration, and support our client and partners’ ultimate success.
Anyone can sell contract office furniture to our corporate, education, government, and healthcare clients—Bialek focuses on creating environments that support the culture and strategy of our clients. With primary manufacturer lines, including Herman Miller furniture and DIRTT prefabricated interior construction, along with 200+ other manufacturers, Bialek creates inspiring workplaces across various industries.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio (if available) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOESEE MORE JOB LISTINGS