The ideal Healthcare Sales Representative candidate will…
- Become Bialek’s voice in the healthcare industry as a go-to expert for planning and furniture needs.
- Drive sales by raising Bialek’s profile with key influencers, including designers, architects, general contractors, and planners, and with end user clients and their facilities departments.
- Actively engage in business development activities throughout the local healthcare community, attending a variety of events including those targeted at design, construction and real estate professionals and at healthcare facility professionals.
- Address both clinical and administrative environments on a variety of scales.
- Lead showroom or manufacturer tours, reaffirming Bialek’s position as a partner.
- Be a strong and effective communicator, both verbally and graphically, and able to lead presentations and proposal creation.
- Put Bialek and our manufacturing partners’ planning, design solution, and installation expertise to work by helping clients create cost-effective designs that exceed their goals.
- Monitor progress of projects from start to finish, including attending construction meetings, to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Have a high degree of resilience for difficult competitive situations and the ability to describe differentiators that secure projects.
- Possess strong business acumen with an understanding of top-line sales, profit margins, and strategic product positioning.
- Have a high sense of urgency, both while pursuing leads and within projects.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3–5 years healthcare sales experience, preferably in contract furniture.
- Strong relationships with the healthcare community.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be skilled in managing all aspects of business utilizing effective time management techniques.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere ensuring efficiency of projects from start to finish.
- Able to manage projects from design through delivery and installation.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal paired with strong listening skills.
- Must be persistent, responsive, flexible, fun, intelligent, proactive, confident, and detail-oriented.
- A passion for the Healthcare Industry
- EDAC Certification or desire to be certified helpful
- Bachelor Degree required
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable, growing company eager to build their team, apply today!
Bialek Environments, privately owned and headquartered in Rockville, MD, believes every workplace should inspire excellence. And we’ve been helping make that happen since 1991 by providing full-service office furniture and interior construction technology that foster creativity, encourage collaboration, and support our client and partners’ ultimate success.
Anyone can sell contract office furniture to our healthcare clients—Bialek focuses on creating environments that support the culture and strategy of our clients. With primary manufacturer lines, including Herman Miller furniture and DIRTT prefabricated interior construction, along with 200+ other manufacturers, Bialek creates inspiring workplaces across various industries.
- Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.