The ideal Champion candidate will…
- Be the voice in the business community and drive sales by raising Intellistruct and DIRTT’s profile with both end users and key influencers—designers, architects, general contractors, and developers.
- Actively engage in business development activities throughout the local business and built industry community by attending a variety of events, being involved in professional groups and associations, and keeping abreast of new developments and shifts in the marketplace.
- Lead showroom tours at Intellistruct’s downtown Green Learning Center and act as the go-to DIRTT presenter, familiar with all sales tools and education methods.
- Become an expert in ICE (DIRTT’s building information modelling software) and using it to share DIRTT’s power with clients and partners.
- Work as a team with manufacturer’s representatives, harnessing each other’s talents to grow the overall DIRTT business in the market.
- Become integral to the Intellistruct team, working with principals, designers, project managers, and coordinators on multiple projects.
- Put DIRTT’s solution and installation expertise to work helping clients create cost-effective, highly functional designs that support the design intent.
- Monitor progress of projects from start to finish, including attending construction meetings, to ensure complete client satisfaction and identify opportunities and challenges in advance.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Background in design, architecture, or construction, preferably with a degree in one of these fields.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to handle multiple, complex, detailed projects.
- Industry experience (architecture, architectural products, construction, modular walls) preferred.
- Strong understanding of the construction process, real estate market, and job site conditions
- Very comfortable interacting with general contractors and project managers.
- High sense of urgency and ability to execute tasks efficiently and calmly.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial nature—a problem solver, quick thinker, and multitasker.
- An aptitude with technology and willingness to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong marketing and sales skills and proven experience in closing sales.
- Previous knowledge of DIRTT’s solutions including its layers and how they work together, as well as an understanding of how DIRTT is installed, would be a plus!
Bialek—including both Bialek Environments and Intellistruct—is privately owned and headquartered in Rockville, MD. Every workplace should inspire excellence, and we’ve been helping to make that happen since 1991. We provide full-service office furniture and interior construction technology that foster creativity, encourage collaboration, and support our client and partners’ ultimate success.
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is a leading technology-driven manufacturer of highly customized interiors. DIRTT combines its proprietary ICE® 3D design, configuration, and manufacturing software with integrated in-house manufacturing of its innovative prefabricated interior construction solutions and an extensive Distribution Partner network across two continents. DIRTT is underpinned by a strong entrepreneurial culture and provides a unique, end-to-end customer solution for the inefficient and fragmented construction industry.
- Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio (if available) via email to email@example.com. EOE