Bialek Environments, a growing and well-established Rockville, MD based Ofce Furniture and Interior Modular Construction dealer specializing in commercial, healthcare, government, and higher education environments, is searching for experienced, energetic and creative team players to join our Project Management team.
With primary manufacturer lines such as Herman Miller (furniture) and DIRTT (architectural walls), along with 200+ other manufacturers, Bialek creates inspiring workplaces across various industries.
A few certifcations and recent awards include:
50 Fastest Growing Companies in 2012 – Washington Business Journal
50 Fastest Growing Women-Led Companies in North America, 2011 & 2012 – Women Presidents Organization
100 Best Run companies in 2012 – Mid-Atlantic Smart CEO
- Acts as single point of contact and holds responsibility for all aspects of furniture, systems furniture, and interiors projects, from inception to fnal close-out and invoicing.
- Plans, coordinates and oversees all tasks, critical dates, client and third party interface and relations, as well as performance quality and customer satisfaction
- Handles Budget and Project administration for assigned projects
- Site measurements and development of project scope and schedules
- Coordinates and works with General Contractors (GC) and sub-contractors to maintain installation schedule and quality
- When applicable, manages General Contractor relationships, attends construction meetings, responsible for maintaining schedule of values and payment applications
- Manages and tracks change orders relative to the project scope
- Generates requests and responses for labor estimates
- Resolves problems and punch list items as quickly as possible
- Monitors progress of entire project from start to fnish
- Reads/Reviews government and GC contracts for project scope and service requirements.
- Develops bid and GC contract responses; generates detailed work plans
- Promptly communicates progress to clients and Bialek Team
- Responds promptly to client inquiries
- Participates in meetings and activities
- Performs as a team player
- 3+ years systems furniture Project Management experience required
- Strong product and technical experience with systems furniture required
- Ability to handle complex and detailed projects required
- Experience in a Design or Construction environment is preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage several projects at one time
- High sense of urgency, able to execute on tasks efciently and calmly
- Good computer skills including MS Ofce and MS Project
- Leadership qualities
- Knowledge of demountable wall industry helpful
- Enthusiasm for learning and making customers happy
- College Degree
Qualifed candidates should submit a cover letter and resume via email (Word document) to
[email protected] EOE.